Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
On today's episode Steph Brown shows us a bioretention system where the plants don't fit the typical mould. We're talking about a well integrated system in a mixed use development with ornamental species.
- You might remember Steph from Episode 145 - Finding Passion and Work.
- Visit the site. It's #B00959 #B00960 & #B00961 on The WSUD Map.
- Download the paper mentioned in the episode from ResearchGate.
- Here more about plants for bioretention in Episode 160 - A Horticulture Perspective on Bioretention.
- Want to learn more about bioretention? Check out our Bioretention in the Real World course.